Aftermath Silver - Website Company Fact's overview
Project Generator - Chile
Wallstreet Online (deutsch)
Aftermath Silver Ltd is a silver company engaged in acquiring and developing silver properties. Their objective is to build a portfolio of 100-million ounces of silver.
- 130 km southeast of the major Pacific port city of Iquique, 2.5 hours drive from Iquique airport. Project office is located in Pica.
- 37 Mio oz AG 134 – 200 g/T - underground
- Silver-gold-zinc mineralization at Challacollo and Cachinal.
- Cachinal has potential for deeper extensions of Ag-Au. Challacollo potentially will see Au and Zn/Pb increase at depth.
- Cachinal is located within the Paleocene Precious Metal Belt and parallel to the prolific northern Chilean porphyry copper belt.
- 21 mio oz silver, 100 g/t
- Yaman’s El Peňón Mine and Austral Gold’s El Guanaco/Amancaya Mines in the near.
- Austral Gold’s Guanaco Gold Mine Located 16 km to South of Cachinal
- Produced: ~49,000 Au Eq oz per year over last 4 years, All-in Sustaining Cost of ~$753/oz
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoernGebert
- 1000 Bagger Potential
- Cycle World
- Impressum - Datenschutz
- Info / News
- BIG SILVER