Blackham Resources Ltd.
Blackham Resources (Producer, Australia) Company Fact's overview
Blackham Resources owns 100% of the Matilda-Wiluna Gold operation located in the Northern Goldfields of Western Australia.
In total they have about 8 MIO ounces of Gold. High share delution!
Matilda / Wiluna Gold Operation (Location)
- located near the town of Wiluna, approximately 750km northeast of Perth. (1,100 square kilometres )
- Blackham’s Matilda-Wiluna Gold Operation has 4.4Moz of historical production
- production of 77-89koz targeted for FY2019 at AISC of A$1,250, change to > 200kozpa production
- JORC resources of 65Mt @ 3.1 g/t for 6.5Moz of gold.
- exploration prospects at Lake Way, Carroll, Prior, Mentelle, and Monarch,
- Current Production: - produced 70,565 ounces of gold in the 2017/2018
- 6km of strike with multiple mineralised structures, 26km from the Wiluna gold plant.
- JORC resources of 7.1Mt @ 1.6 g/t for 360,000 ounces of gold and an Exploration Target of 0.5 – 2Moz (4.4–11Mt, 2-6g/t au)
- historic production: @ 1.98 g/t gold for a total of 42,000 ounces
- 1000 Bagger Potential
- Cycle World
- Impressum - Datenschutz
- Info / News
- BIG SILVER
- Company facts
- Short + Long Ideen