Colorado Resources Ltd.
Colorado Resources Ltd Company Fact's overview
Project Generator, Canada
Colorado Resources Ltd. is located in the “Golden Triangle” British Columbia and holds approximately 1,200 sq km of mineral claims. The Company’s main exploration projects within British Columbia include KSP and North ROK.
KSP Property (Location)
- 30,504 ha, 15 km southeast of the past producing Snip Mine (1 Mio ounces of Au of 24.5 g/t Au from 1991 to 1999– BC Minfile)
- Colorado holds 80% interest, (with SnipGold Corp., recently acquired by Seabridge Gold Inc.)
- High grade gold veins similar to the Snip Mine and Pretivm Resources Valley of the King deposit + similar to the copper-gold
mineralization of the Seabridge Resources KSM Project
- Drilling: Results included: KSP14-003 returned 34.0 m of 2.98 g/t Au including 2.4 m of 18.1 g/t Au.
North ROK Property (Location)
- 21,179.89 hectares, 15 km northwest of Imperial Metals Red Chris Mine Development in northwestern British Columbia
- Target: Porphyry copper-gold
- Inferred resource: 0.22 % Cu and 0.26 g/t Au containing 690.30 million pounds of copper and 1.19 million ounces of Gold
Kinaskan-Castle Property (Location)
- 17,838 ha, 1km west of the recent GT Gold* Saddle Zone discovery on their Tatogga Property, 10km west of the North ROK Property
- Target: Porphyry copper-gold and high grade gold veins
- Historic drilling: high grade gold-silver mineralized zones. 2m 8.92g/t Au 129.95g/t Ag, 4.0% Cu.
KingPin Property (Location)
- 32,825 ha., 30 km to the southwest of Seabridge Gold KSM Projects
- Target: Copper skarns, copper +/- gold porphyries, polymetallic veins and gold veins, historical grab sample with a value of 45 g/t Au
Hit Property (Location)
- 7,842.48 ha, Location: 30 km north of Princeton, 43 km north of Copper Mountain,
- Target: Epithermal gold in quartz veins, porphyry copper-gold and volcanic redbed Copper
- samples returning values up to 11.9 g/t Au and 152.0 g/t Ag over 0.75 m.
Heart Peaks Property (Location)
- 14,396 ha, 45 km northeast of the past producing Golden Bear Mine and 120 km west of the village of Dease Lake
- Target: High grade low sulphidation gold-silver mineralization with potential also for bulk tonnage gold mineralization
- average value for samples was 3.6 g/t gold and 22.4 g/t silver.
- 1000 Bagger Potential
- Cycle World
- Impressum - Datenschutz
- Info / News
- BIG SILVER
- Finale Silbermaximierung
- 2. Chance
- Goldaktien werden unterschaetzt
- versteckter Anstieg Goldaktien
- Goldaktien und Silber
- Goldaktien und Geldmenge
- Goldaktien - Gold Rally
- U.S. Gold