Dragon Mining Ltd.
Dragon Mining Ltd Company Fact's overview
Wallstreet Online (deutsch)
Estimates Total Resource: 1,608 million ounces of Gold (High Grade)
Dragon Mining an established Nordic gold producer with Production Centres in both Sweden and Finland. The cash flow generated from these operations is used to further grow the Company and fund exploration and development activities in the Nordic Region. Dragon Mining has several exploration and development targets, including the Fäboliden Gold Project in northern Sweden and the Hanhimaa Gold Project in northern Finland where the multi-national gold producer Agnico Eagle Mines Limited is earning a majority interest.
Vammala Production Centre in Finland (Location)
- Vammala Plant and the Jokisivu and Orivesi Gold Mines. The two underground mines supply the 300ktpa Vammala Plant
Svartliden Production Centre in Sweden (Location)
- Since 2005 these Production Centres have produced 650,000 ounces Gold,
- Cash cost US$ 917/oz
Mineral Resource Base: 1,608,000 oz @ 3.8 g/t gold.
Fäboliden Gold Project
- significant undeveloped gold project in the Nordic Region, 25km southeast of the operating Svartliden Plant
- 1,739.57 hectare project area, Totals 6,900,000 tonnes grading 3.3 g/t gold for 743,000 ounces.
- significant intercepts:
4.00 metres @ 20.70 g/t gold
7.00 metres @ 18.24 g/t gold
14.00 metres @ 11.05 g/t gold
10.00 metres @ 6.91 g/t gold
10.00 metres @ 4.82 g/t gold
13.00 metres @ 8.37 g/t Gold
Kaapelinkulma Gold Project
- 65km east of the operating Vammala Plant.
Kuusamo Gold Project (Location)
- Five deposits containing a high quality, high grade resource of 507,200 ounces @ 4.1 g/t gold.
Hanhimaa Gold Project (Location)
- Agnico Eagle to earn up to 70% interest in the Hanhimaa Gold Project.
- now: 30.000 oz of Gold
- future: 60.000 oz of Gold
- Gold Mining and Exploration in Finland
- 1000 Bagger Potential
- Cycle World
- Impressum - Datenschutz
- Info / News
- BIG SILVER
- Company facts
- Short + Long Ideen