Freegold Ventures Company Fact's overview
Freegold Ventures is exploring for copper and gold near Fairbanks, Alaska.They have two projects. The have 3 Mio ounces Gold low Grade + upside potential.
Golden Summit Property (Location)
- located a 30 minute drive from the city of Fairbanks
- Golden Summit Mineral Resource
Indicated Mineral Resource 1,363,000 ounces of Gold/ 0.69 g/t
Inferred Mineral Resource 1,584,000 ounces of Gold/ 0.69 g/t
- A mine life of 24 years with peak annual gold production of 158,000 ounces and average annual gold production of 96,000 ounces
- Total projected recovered gold - 2,310,000 ounces
- Total cash cost estimated at US$842/oz Au
- The results of the 2017 program demonstrated the potential for expansion
- A large open pit mine nearby that has produced over 7 million ounces
- approximately 125 road km northwest of Fairbanks
- Drilling by Freegold in 2015 on Shorty Creek discovered copper mineralization grading 0.55% Cu over 91 metres.
The videos are GDPDR compliant embedded. The extended privacy of You Tube is enabled. The embed code (without cookies) is linked to the website: www.youtube-nocookie.com, See more information at Impressum.