GT Gold Company Fact's overview
Project Generator, Canada
Wallstreet Online (deutsch)
- located in the very rugged Stikine region of northwestern Bri-tish Columbia, Canada, on the Klastline Plateau, within the area generally
referred to as the “Golden Triangle”, 44,205.63 hectares
- The Saddle Target is an entirely new gold prospect, comprised of two separate and sub-parallel WNW trending geochemical anomalies
with associated induced polarization and magnetic anomalies that as presently understood cover at least 1.5 kilometres (Saddle South)
and 2.4 kilometres (Saddle North)
SADDLE NORTH DISCOVERY
- Saddle North: Large Scale Cu-Au Porphyry Discovery.
- Exposure to both copper and gold •
- Large-scale, high-grade Cu-Au porphyry system, mineralized to near surface with grades increasing to depth
- Grades exceeding 1.0% CuEq / 1.5 g/t AuEq over 777m including 1.5% CuEq / 2.0 g/t AuEq over 342m (Hole 109)
- assayed returned an average value in soils of 0.80 ounces per short ton Au or 27.30 grams per metric tonne Au,
- median soil assay of 14.75 g/t Au.
- Saddle North High-grade Cu-Au porphyry with scale and open at depth
- Saddle South Near surface epithermal Au-Ag system open to east, west, south and at depth
- Additional targets identified on prospective 468 km2 property
- High-grade gold system hit at Saddle South in multiple holes
• 13.03 g/t Au over 10.67 metres from 7.01 to 17.68 metres in hole TTR008
o Including 41.60 g/t Au & 144 g/t Ag over 1.52 metres from 14.63 to 16.15 metres
• 8.75 g/t Au over 8.53 metres from 17.68 to 26.21 metres in hole TTR013
o Including 18.06 g/t Au over 2.44 metres from 19.20 to 21.64 metres
• 14.11 g/t Au over 3.05 metres from 46.33 metres to 49.38 metres in hole TTR017
o Including 21.10 g/t Au over 1.52 metres from 47.85 to 49.38 metres
• 17.41 g/t Au over 9.14 metres from 46.33 to 55.47 metres in hole TTR019
o Including 29.51 g/t Au over 4.57 metres from 49.38 to 53.95 metres
o Including 50.50 g/t Au & 231 g/t Ag over 1.52 metres from 52.43 to 53.95 metres
• 10.70 g/t Au over 9.14 metres from 14.33 to 23.47 metres in hole TTR020
o Including 19.58 g/t Au over 3.05 metres from 18.90 to 21.95 metres
• 15.33 g/t Au over 8.84 metres 5.49 to 14.33 metres in hole TTR022
o Including 38.60 g/t Au over 1.52 metres from 11.28 to 12.80 metres
Mr. Mehra is a senior executive and entrepreneur who has founded and managed numerous companies. He has close to 30 years of experience in mining and metals, including significant experience in debt and equity capital markets and, while maintaining a focus on mining, is a large investor in a spectrum of businesses spanning real estate to technology.
Follow me on Twitter - https://twitter.com/JoernGebert
Get the 1000 Bagger Report
Disclaimer: I am not a financial advisor. This article is therefore to be regarded as completely non-binding information. The article is for information purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation to buy or sell. It is neither explicitly nor implicitly an assurance of a certain price development of the mentioned financial instruments. It is not a request for action. Any liability of any kind for the content or actions of the readers derived from it is expressly and completely excluded. This also applies to all links in this list, for the content of which any liability is also excluded.
Conflict of interest: I am also privately invested in most of the gold and silver stocks listed.
The videos are GDPR compliant embedded. The extended privacy of You Tube is enabled. The embed code (without cookies) is linked to the website: www.youtube-nocookie.com, See more information at Impressum.
Die Videos sind DSGVO konform eingebettet. Der erweiterten Datenschutz von You Tube ist aktiviert. Der Einbettungs-Code (ohne Cookie's) ist verlinkt auf die Webseite: www.youtube-nocookie.com, Siehe weitere Informationen auf Impressum.
- 1000 Bagger Potential
- Cycle World
- Impressum - Datenschutz
- Info / News
- BIG SILVER
- New Page