NV Gold Company Fact's overview
Project Generator, Nevada
Wallstreet Online (deutsch)
NV Gold Corporation is a junior exploration company. They are focused on delivering value through mineral discoveries utilizing the prospector generator model. Their Vision is to discover Nevada’s next multimillion-ounce gold resource through focused exploration activities.
Baker Spring Project
- System type: Sediment-hosted Carlin-type fault-controlled and disseminated gold
- covers an area of strong silicification twelve miles north of Newmont Mining Corporation’s Long Canyon mine,
- the same setting as Long Canyon, which is a sediment-hosted (Carlin-type) gold system containing 1.2 Mio oz of gold at a 2.31 g/t gold.
Cooks Creek Project
- System type: Sediment-hosted Carlin-type, fault-controlled and disseminated Gold
- area of outcropping sediment-hosted gold mineralization along the Cortez Trend about 8 miles west of the world-class Pipeline mine in
- The Pipeline and adjacent Cortez and Cortez Hills Carlin-type gold deposits contain more than 25 million ounces of gold (production plus
reserves/resources); the mines are operated by Barrick Gold Corporation.
- Historic drilling (1993-1999) including 21.3 m @ 2.317 g/t from 18-40 m, 12 m @ 0.516 g/t and 6 m @ 1.05 g/t.
The Frazier Dome
- Location: 13 km north of the Tonopah mining district. Epithermal gold system with high-grade mineralization.
- samples to 6.1 g/t Au, historic samples to 14.7 g/t Au
- Tonopah district contains volcanic-hosted epithermal gold mineralization: high-grade, Ag-rich veins
- historically produced 174 million ounces (Moz) Ag and 1.9 Moz Au,
Gold Cloud Project
- Carlin-type gold mineralization along a range-front fault about 17 miles south of Barrick’s Ruby Hill gold mining operations in the Eureka
Mining District. The Project lies along the southeastern part of the Cortez gold belt.
- Gold reaches 2.80 ppm gold (0.082 opt) with strong favorable trace elements reaching 2.6 ppm Hg, 527 ppm Sb and 351 ppm As
- contains a sediment-hosted (Carlin-type) gold system along the Cortez gold belt in central Nevada.
- the project is 23 miles northwest of Eureka, site of Barrick Gold Corp’s Ruby Hill gold mining operations,
- 30 miles southeast of Barrick’s Cortez Hills gold mining operations,
- System type: Porphyry gold, Disseminated gold-copper
- 26 miles southwest of the Goldfield mining district (4 million ounces of gold produced)
- Unique porphyry gold system within the Walker Lane Province of western Nevada
- Widespread low-grade disseminated gold mineralization; surface gold to 6.3 g/t
Painted Hills project
- northwestern Nevada, in Humboldt County, 17 miles southwest of the town of Denio.
- epithermal gold system of probable Middle Mio-cene age and lies along the regional northeast-trending Black Rock Structural Boundary
- These deposits are members of a productive class of gold-silver deposits ,contain high-grade veins
- 8 miles southeast of the world-class Round Mountain gold mine (>13 Moz production and reserves; Kinross Gold Corp, Barrick Gold
Corp) and 5 miles northeast of the Manhattan gold district.
- Queens contains a disseminated gold system hosted in caldera-related volcanic rocks
- Preliminary sampling by Redstar has returned outcrop gold values to 0.587 ppm.
Richmond Summit Project
- within the central Carlin Trend 4 miles northwest of the Mike copper-gold deposit within the Gold Quarry district
- 5 miles south of the Carlin gold mine, both areas operated by Newmont Mining Corporation.
- Gold production and reserves/resources in the Maggie Creek district total at least 29 million ounces, with at least 10 million ounces in the
Carlin mine area.
Root Spring Project
- is 80 km south of the city of Winnemucca and 26 km east of the world-class open-pit Rochester silver mine operated by Coeur Mining.
- the project contains an epithermal/mesothermal gold-silver vein stockwork system exposed at the edge of a large alluvial-covered valley.
- grading 14.02 g/t Ag and 0.16 g/t Au, 10.7 m grading 17.23 g/t Ag and 0.14 g/t Au and 9.4m grading 16.47 g/t Ag and 0.53 g/t Au.
Seven Devils Project
- is 55 miles south of Winnemucca, Nevada, and contains extensive volcanic-hosted, low-sulfidation epithermal gold mineralization, with
surface values reaching 2.6 ppm (g/t) in preliminary sampling, as well as mineralization in underlying sedimentary rocks.
Slumber Gold Project
- occurs along an intra-mountain graben in the Jackson Mountains approximately 50 miles northwest of Winnemucca, Humboldt County,
Nevada and is approximately 21 miles west of the Sleeper bonanza epithermal vein gold deposit.
SW Pipe project
- lies within the Cortez Gold Belt of north-central Nevada, cover approximately 6.5 square km (2.5 square miles).
- The project contains a sediment-hosted (Carlin-type) gold system 6 km southwest of the Pipeline gold mine.
- Pipeline, operated by Barrick Gold Corp., contains approximately 21 million ounces of gold (past production plus reserves).
- gold mineralization, 0.44 g/t over 17 m containing 2.36 g/t over 1.5 m, 0.75 g/t over 11 m containing 1.83 g/t over 3 m,
Sandy Gold Project (“Sandy”)
- located in Lyon County, Nevada, USA, closely associated with iron oxides.
- 0.84 g/t Au from 45.7m to 57.9m, 1.16 g/t Au from 106.7m to 115.8m, 0.53 g/t Au
Silver District Project
- La Paz County, Arizona and has seen limited explora-tion over the past 30 years.
- Arizona state exploration permit, and covers all of the important historic mines and prospects in the Silver District.
• historical resources - grading 4.46 opt silver (15.9 Mio oz Silver), 14.5% CaF2 (328,450 tons contained fluo-rite).
• Included within this mineralization, substantial tonnages grade 17.0% bari-te (BaSO4) and 3.57% lead-zinc.
Swizerland - Surselva
- widespread Values up to 17.4 g/t Au in outcrop, poor outcrop Soil Au values up to 1 g/t Au
- Primary target areas identified: Chevron-Cazirauns : 2km X 2km (Medel Target area) Tavetsch Zone: 7km X 2km
John Watson, Chairman & CEO
Mr. Watson has over 30 years experience in the mineral resource industry. From 2002 to 2007, Mr. Watson was the President of Pan-Nevada Gold Corporation which, prior to the completion of its plan of arrangement with Midway Gold Corp. effective April 13, 2007, was a TSX Venture Exchange listed company focused on the acquisition, exploration and expansion of advanced stage gold projects in Nevada.
Follow me on Twitter - https://twitter.com/JoernGebert
Get the 1000 Bagger Report
Disclaimer: I am not a financial advisor. This article is therefore to be regarded as completely non-binding information. The article is for information purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation to buy or sell. It is neither explicitly nor implicitly an assurance of a certain price development of the mentioned financial instruments. It is not a request for action. Any liability of any kind for the content or actions of the readers derived from it is expressly and completely excluded. This also applies to all links in this list, for the content of which any liability is also excluded.
Conflict of interest: I am also privately invested in most of the gold and silver stocks listed.
- 1000 Bagger Potential
- Cycle World
- Impressum - Datenschutz
- Info / News
- BIG SILVER
- New Page