Thunderstruck Resources Ltd
Thunderstruck Resources Ltd Company Fact's overview
(Project Generator, Fiji)
Thunderstruck Resources is a Canadian mining exploration company with highly prospective VMS and Precious Metals projects on the main island of Viti Levu, Fiji. Portfolio of assets rich in zinc, copper, silver and gold in a politically safe and stable jurisdiction.
Surrounding Mine: Lion One Metals Tuvatu Project 8.17 g/t Au4 (294,000 oz Au), and Inferred Resources of10.6 g/t Au (445,000 oz Au)
- zinc-copper volcanogenic massive sulphide (VMS) prospect (148 sq. km)
- historic Drilling program: 12.7% Zn, 0.3% Cu and 56 g/t Ag, float sample 21% Cu.
- a copper-zinc volcanogenic massive sulphide (VMS) prospect, (30 sq. km)
- historic Drilling program: 1.8% copper, 12.0 zinc and 25g/t silver, sample: 2.7% copper and 19.9% zinc
Liwa Creek gold prospect
- float sample in the Liwa Creek which assayed 8.4 g/t Au in the 1970’s.
- 11 rock grab samples returned assays ranging from 1.6 to 26.7 g/t Au, including anomalous Cu, Pb and Zn values
- one sample returning 11 g/t Au and 110 g/t Ag (potential for the discovery of additional mineralization)
Rama Creek Prospect
Shares Outstanding: 51,457,000
- 1000 Bagger Potential
- Cycle World
- Impressum - Datenschutz
- Info / News
- BIG SILVER
- Finale Silbermaximierung
- 2. Chance