Cordoba Minerals Corp.
Cordoba Minerals Corp. Company Fact's overview
Project Generator, Colombia
Wallstreet Online (deutsch)
The Company is focused on the San Matias Project, located in the Department of Córdoba, Colombia, approximately 200 kilometres North of Medellin. San Matias comprises of a 20,000-hectare land package
Matias Project (Location)
- current mining rights cover approximately 20,000 hectares (260 km2) with an additional 250,000 hectares under application.
- Open-pittable high-grade and potentially large scale Alacran deposit
- 53.5M tonnes at 0.70% Cu and 0.37 g/t Au (0.95% CuEq or 1.41 g/t AuEq)
- 1.1 billion pounds of copper equivalent or 2.4 million ounces of gold equivalent
- Potential new, high-grade epithermal vein discovery at Alacran:
- copper-gold deposit is located within a 390-hectare mining title (2.3 km x 1.7 km) in the northern central parts of the San Matias district.
- 4,440 g/t gold + 10.25% copper + 24.70% zinc + 347 g/t silver over 0.90 metres
- 1000 Bagger Potential
- Cycle World
- Impressum - Datenschutz
- Info / News
- BIG SILVER
- Company facts
- Short + Long Ideen