Pacton Gold Inc.
Pacton Gold Inc (Project Generator, Australia) Company Fact's overview
The current Pilbara gold play will expand geographically. Pacton is now the third largest landholder in the Pilbara Craton. (Location) They have 3 Gold Projects in Pilbara and 1 in Ontario, Canada. Most of the Gold is high-grade.
- 492sq km of exploration tenement in the Pilbara region of Western Australia consisting of 9 Exploration Licences
- 609 km2, recent discovery of gold Nuggets, Seven conglomerate gold targets have been identified
- Directly adjacent to key exploration properties controlled by Novo Resources Corp., De Grey Mining Ltd., and Kairos Minerals Ltd.
- 1,126 sq km, Rock chip results of up to 11.2 g/t Gold
- Properties are directly adjacent and proximal to key exploration properties controlled by Novo Resources Corp. and Kairos Minerals Ltd.
Tully/Timmins North Gold Deposit in Ontario, Canada (Location)
- Pacton plans to now focus on high grade gold and uranium Projects
- Tully Gold Deposit and is situated approximately 33 km northeast of Timmins, Ontario.
- drill hole #13-38 which intersected 36.7 g/tonne (uncut) over 6.3 m 200 metres vertically below surface.
Carpenter Lake property (Uranium)
- 1000 Bagger Potential
- Cycle World
- Impressum - Datenschutz
- Info / News
- BIG SILVER
- Company facts
- Short + Long Ideen