Sokoman Iron Corp.
Sokoman Iron Corp. is a Newfoundland and Labrador based exploration company. Sokoman's flagship projects are a strategic group of gold properties located in Central Newfoundland spearheaded by the newly acquired Moosehead Gold project located near the Trans Canada Highway and which has produced numerous high grade gold.
- Historic sampling has returned values of up to 442g/tAu
- 2018 Phase/ Discovery Hole returned 11.90 m @44.96 g/t Au
- $3M non-brokered private placement led by Eric Sprott
- historic sampling: 2.98 g/t to 24.5 g/t gold
- drilling completed in October 2017. Returned 3.74 g/t gold to 14.73 g/t gold
- located less than 1.5 km from Altius Minerals/Antler Gold Alder Zone (49.3 g/t Au) and 1.5 km from the Elm Zone (93.1 g/t )
– located NE of Alder Zone, features strongly anomalous gold grain counts (up to 57 gold grains)
CEO - Timothy Froude
The videos are GDPDR compliant embedded. The extended privacy of You Tube is enabled. The embed code (without cookies) is linked to the website: www.youtube-nocookie.com, See more information at Impressum.